Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Saturday 9 Meme Friends...


Friends
Saturday 9: Friends

1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
Debbie Ford, Jill Robb, Pam Leonowich, Adele Pacquette, Carrie Stewart, Dean Goddette, Ray Clinton, John Pertgen, Larry Darnell, and so many others...
I cherish friends from the past. I look forward to making new friends in the present..all friends are important, as well as family.

2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
My awful summer wind-blown hair...

3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?

My half brother Jack. He was calling about my father who got admitted into the hospital last week and we need to discuss his future care.

4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"Your AT & T phone bill is ready". I do not text...ever.

5. How would you “label” yourself?
I absolutely HATE labels. Maybe because I do not fit any label to exact description.
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?
I loved my physiccal appearance in my mid-20s, but I've had more fun as a 45+ gal, physically and emotionally than ever in my youth.

7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significance?
Coffee Cups because I LOVE coffee!

8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?
"Dad, I think they are releasing you from the hospital tomorrow..."

9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
Go back in time...I might invest in some interesting projects and wind up with a couple few million anyway! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment