Saturday, August 28, 2010

SATURDAY 9 Little Miss Can't Be Wrong

Saturday 9: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong

1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong?
Bud...but he usually IS right. Dammit.

2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you.
I am an original I'm afraid. lol, actually, I think fictional movie characters can come close. Doris Day played an interior designer in PILLOW TALK that I feel is a lot like me, and Suzanne Pleshette played a vacationing professional in IF ITsTUESDAY THIS MUST BE BELGIUM and I can imagine myself in her place.

3. What is something you really want right now?
I want my head to stop aching. I am very hung over. Tried a new South American wine last night...

4. What are you doing this weekend?
Bud does not know this yet, but I am painting the hallway and bedroom...if I have to look at these white walls one more day I will scream....

5. Are you in a good mood?
I was last night...

6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot?
Yes. My ex best friend Rick.

7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
Own a dog...

8. What's one trait you hate in a person?
Loud gum chewing

9. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Shop

2 comments:

  1. I love Pillow talk too!

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/did-ya-use-google-talk/

    ReplyDelete