Friday, August 20, 2010

Sunday Stealing 50 questions Part 2

This SUNDAY STEALING MEME.... is too funny!


Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part Two

26. What do you normally smell like?

Shalimar, Perry Ellis or Orange body wash...

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?

I like that song about her taking Louisville slugs to both headlights on the pimped out car owned by that guy who wears $3 worth of bathroom Polo while he cheats with the gal who can't shoot whiskey. Not a fan of country music otherwise.

28. Been to “The Vegas”?

Not yet, but what happens in VT stays in VT and I've had some grand times there... the lights of Vegas look mighty pretty on TV.

29. How far away do you live from your parents?

Not far enough.

30. Are you happy with your job?

Love it! Especially if my boss is reading this. lol ;-)

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?

I work for a company that sells fundraising products to schools and other organizations. I am in customer service, also helping with their website and I attend conventions to promote the company.

32. What did you get in the mail today?

My REAL SIMPLE magazine arrived. Joy of joys. I love to get mags in the mailbox. Also got an ad addressed to "resident". I get very little snail mail.

33. How do you like your steak cooked?

Medium Well. If it's rare, it's going back to the kitchen and expect the tip to be smaller.

34. Britney Spears…is she back?

I guess so. I like some of her music. She is a victim of the post-Disney child syndrome. The girl can't help but be messed up. Still she was cute as the other half of Justin Timberlake.

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?

I don't go there very often. I like to get the mystery meat crunchy tacos with mild sauce.

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?

Yes, love the cinematography. I am jealous of her 19 inch waist and her gorgeous eyes. I never cared for Clark Gable. My father is from The South, so I have an odd interest in that culture.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?

Nope, but I have been to The Berkshires...those are beautiful mountains but with no faces carved in them.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?

I never saw it, but I'll trust your review. Last bad film I saw was THE HANGOVER. That one sucked bricks, but we fast-forwarded to the end so we could find out what happened to Doug.

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?

I don't use MYSPACE. I am over 19 years old.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?

I like different things about different places and I have lived a lot of places. I would have to say England is the coolest, especially North Kensington and Ealing-London, where I lived 3 years.

41. What is your favorite candle scent

I like MacIntosh from Yankee Candle, Ginger Peach from Pier 1 and Vanilla from most other places. Unscented for dinner table usage, Patchoulli for spiritual atmosphere, anything available for sexual escapades.

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?

Yes. I am a BIG fan of Ghost Hunters (TAPS).

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?

No. I tried one at age 7 when my father left the room and one was in the ashtray lit. I'll never forget it was a Camel (Non-Filter). It was my last and I'll never have another (tobacco, that is).

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?

Been to Both. Not a fan of NY. Too crime-laden. I lived in L. A. for 3 years in the early 1980s. A fun time, great for music, wild hair, and odd fashion. I got caught up in a negative lifestyle mainly because of the ethics a 9 to 1 ratio of women to men creates. I became a shell of a person. Glad to be back in New England.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?

I have seen all the states that I have landed in, and a few countries to boot.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?

More More MORE!

47. Are you currently planning a trip?

Just got back from one. I'm planning to rest this week thank you.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?

I don't know and I don't care. If he does his job well, that's all that matters. Geesh.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills

No, never. I don't believe in taking medication unless it absolutely totally is required by a person to live. I presently only take vitamins.
50. What do you think about space travel?

I am a Star Trek fan. Love it of course!

1 comment: