Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday Thunks GIVING MONEY AWAY MEME

This is a fun meme to do. i try to get to it every week...
1. To whom did you last give the finger?

Bud. It's always Bud. At least 3 times last week. The closest runner up would be anyone on the Pike at rush hour at the toll lanes.

2. If you had 1,000 dollars and HAD to spend it, what would you buy?

HAD to?! LOL I guess personal business should be dealt with, Debts paid off, etc. Nothing fun like Fall clothes shopping or anything...ummm...well, on 2nd thought....

3. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?

Diet Coke and Crown Royal Black with Ice.

4. When was the last photograph you took? What was it of?

My father, sister, Bud and myself visiting at the nursing home.

5. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?

Cigarette?

6. What animal did you last pet or hold?

I was forced to pet Bud's son's cat Mister Jones. I am a dog person, so you can imagine how painful that was for me.

7. What was the last superstitious thing you did?

Threw salt over my left shoulder.

8. What was the last text message you received?

An irritating one from my ex phone carrier. I do not text.

9. Berleen has decided to buy twelve goats. If she trades three for some awesome pot, loses one while she was stoned, what do you think she did with the rest?

I hope she shared it with her friends...oh, the goats?

10. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence?

Bud plays his knees all the time to music.

11. What was the last note that you wrote on your hand?

Diet Coke, Birthday Card, Slim Jims, Band Aids

12. Kimber announced that she was born on another planet. Which one do you think it was and why?

What state does she live in? I think it was that planet. Anywhere but New England might as well be another planet.

13. What are you wearing as you answer these ridiculously stupid TT questions?

Work clothes...my bad. Doing this on the clock...

1 comment: