Monday, September 27, 2010

MONDAY MAYHEM merme: TEN ANYONE?

Monday Mayhem - #40 ~ Ten Anyone? Meme


1. Why do you blog?
It validates me.



2. Name your three best memories.
Too many, but...Disco nights, Getting the job, Spending a large bonus...come to mind...


3. Name 4 of the best fiction books you've read.
R.A.P.E. of the A.P.E. by Alan Sherman, CLASS by Jilly Cooper, BRAVE NEW WORLD by Aldous Huxley and THE EGG AND I by Betty MacDonald.


4. What are the 5 best movies ever made? (and that I love....)
16 Candles
The Egg & I
Pillow Talk
Best In Show
If It's Tuesday This Must Be Belgium


5. Name 5 things I can't live without.
You?
Memes, Dogs, Kids, Food, Shelter
Me?
Electricity, Job, Computer, Sleep, Music


6. If you could change your name what would it be?
I did change my name. I legally changed it to Kathryn from Kathy. (After Kathryn Janeway on Star Trek).


7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.
I enlisted in the ARMY at 18.


8. What do you love best about yourself?
Sense of humor and creativity.


9. If you had a "Freaky Friday" experience, who would you change places with?
Someone young, pretty and in good health. I'll take care of the rest.


10. What is the best thing about being a woman.
The plumbing is certainly NOT (i.e. menstruation, menopause, childbirth, etc). Intuition is cool. Ability to multi-task. Being sexual with a man. Hitting the high notes. The power...

5 comments:

  1. Confession time....I really like Pillow Talk, too. I love Doris Day and Rock and Annette and Frankie and all those oldies but goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for confessin' Ace. Yeppers, those ole'time movies are pretty swell. ;-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAhhhhhhhhhhh. Disco nights. I remember so well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I've never thought of my blog validating me. Mine just brings out my sarcasm LOL Wow you were in the Army? I never had to register or anything. I'm right in the time frame when they did away with the draft and did away with registering. Maybe the US doesn't know I exist...yeah right, tell that to the IRS LOL Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thom...it sure does! Love your sarcasm tho. ;-) Yep, the USA knows you exist...they need the tax moolah. I went in as a trumpet player. Had to audition. Parents wouldn't pay for college and I wasn't ambitious enough to pay for myself, so I enlisted. WRONG move! lol You have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete