Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MUFFED TARGET # 13 Meme: Odd Photo Meme

Welcome to the The Muffed Target. 
This is THOM's meme. Each Tuesday post a picture which is completely crazy, messed up, with nothing on etc, which normally you would immediately delete. It can be everything, like only shoes instead of the whole person, a blurred building or whatever you want. Then tell us the little story how it happened and what it should have been. Make sure you link by your post by signing inlinkz below. 


Um...THOM...this meme is a stretch, but here goes.


I am a photog and a music nut, so anything NOT picture-perfect DOES get deleted. Taken at a county fair last year, I thought I would get an artistic and humorous shot of cows. There is a PINK FLOYD album called ATOM HEART MOTHER that features cows on the cover...thought I'd do something similar...


As I was taking this photo, I unknowingly stepped in a pile of crap and proceeded to spread it to my car mat, my kitchen floor and my livingroom rug before realizing the "smell" was not just the super size fried dough I had partaken of earlier...


That's the rest of the story...good day!
;-)

3 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!!! This is just too funny and the story just makes it funnier. I so appreciate you playing my friend. This rocks. Now I have a new terms. Instead of a horses ass I can start using cow's ass and have a vivid picture and story as to what I'm referring to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you avoided the cows at the Big E. BWAHAHAH! I'm sorry I missed that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When in the presence of that many cow butts, one should always watch where one steps.

    Loved the story!

    ReplyDelete