Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thursday Thunks MEME: Stupid Questions By Kimber

The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of absolute black granite and the number 16.


101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?
About 3 years ago...have not had insurance. Love her. She is not into prescriptions and is very New Age.


201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?
Eeeooowww...


301. Do you have nice handwriting?
Yep, unless I am in a hurry or filling out a job application.


401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?
New Zealand. I have 4 nieces and nephews there. My brother lives in nearby Australia.


501. Do you sing in the shower?
No but I do lots of other interesting things.


601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?
No, well not in public.


701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?
Anytime before Nov 15th. Except for craft stores...you have to make stuff well in advance dontchaknow.


801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?
Probably one of those horrid boxed store-bought things...highly flammable with a sweaty plastic mask with plenty of cancer causing chemistry coating. I celebrate Samhain now, so Halloween hits a sour note in some aspects.


901. How many cavities have you had in your life?
Still makin' them. Lost count. Hate going. Usually now it's just to get them pulled out. I love Larry the Cable Guy's comment about teeth. "We got us a super WalMart here...it's got a dentist, and an Express Lane - for people with 15 teeth or less!"


1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first?
If Bud doesn't get into A/C he will be returning to New England on the next plane.


1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week?
Bud will pounce on it if Ber and Kimber are more than 3 minutes late with their posting.

11 comments:

  1. I agree with the craft answer, you gotta start making stuff early!
    I played this week too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shower answer! Wait...that doesn't sound right...hmm...uhhh...yeah...gonna go now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. True on getting the craft stuff started. My husband mentioned yesterday that Lowe's had Christmas stuff out beside the Halloween stuff already. One of these years they're just going to leave the stuff out all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw- poor Bud...

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/the-most-powerful-blacklist-on-earth/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amber! Fellow crafter huh? : ) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Debster...of course I meant moisturising my hair...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ace I agree and I especially dislike those "sound activated" model santa/reindeer/snowman/tree things that start up some banal carol when you walk near it. Thanks for reading me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harriet...poor Bud indeed! lol! He lands on his feet. Gawd help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are SO right on the AC! Who does that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get cavities no matter how often I brush and floss. Been that way my whole life. Meanwhile, my sister was the one who never brushed yet never got a cavity. I stopped counting on the number after awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have decided that my mom and daughter are the only two people I'm crafting for this Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete