Wednesday, September 8, 2010

THURSDAY THUNKS meme: You've Got Mail

Thursday Thunks: You've Got Mail

I love this meme!

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Meg Ryan's Blouse and the number 33.

1. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
Adele, about a joint yard sale we are having next weekend.

2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
Avatar...in Pittsfield, MA with a Match.com date.

3. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Something pretty similar. I saw something when someone I was near died...


4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?
No.

5. What are you most afraid of?
Waking up and finding out this was all a dream.

6. What do you do when you are bored?
Memes.


7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, whose blog are you most curious to see their answers?
I like to see various people..no one in particular.


8. Name three thing from your bucket list.
Egypt. Wedding. Meeting some celebrity...

9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise?
The deli lady said she loved how I matched my earrings to my outfit.

10. Do you remember Berleen?
Ummm...unforgettable...


11. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined?
OK...yep, STYX frontman Dennis DeYoung was a surprize. Prior to him, Johnny Cas & June Carter Cash- Carter Family before he died. Great concert!

12. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to?
Mark Lindsay at The BIG E in MA in a couple weeks...cannot wait! Paul Revere & Raiders were my fav 60s band.

13. What were the last things do you imagine that Kimber threw off the roof?
A Squirrel?

5 comments:

  1. You and I are very alike when we're bored...zzzz, huh? Oh yeah, meme's, they'll put anyone to sleep or at least induce a trance. What celeb. would you like to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met celebrities being an extra in a few movies, and trust me, it's not all what it's hyped up to be. Unless you have a CERTAIN celebrity in mind?!??

    My Thursday Stuff! Do stop by if you have time. Have a super day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A match.com date? I won't go there :)

    Have a great Thursday!

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/are-you-craving-jelly-beans-right-now/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you saw him before he died. After would be spooky... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I stopped being single long before the whole internet dating scene.

    ReplyDelete