Monday, October 4, 2010

Muffed Target #14 MEME

Welcome to the The Muffed Target

RULES
Each Tuesday THOM wants us to post a picture which is completely crazy, messed up, with nothing on etc, which normally you would immediately delete. It can be everything, like only shoes instead of the whole person, a blurred building or whatever you want. Then tell us the little story how it happened and what it should have been. Make sure you link by your post by signing inlinkz below. Please visit the other participants, what few there are.

The Muffed Target – #14
 
This weekend, Bud and I went to the Berkshires....a lovely little corner of New England on the VT border, with mountains and nature in large quantities. Being October, this is a good thing.
I dragged Bud from farmstands, tourist spots, to a huge ski resort, and made him go on a mountain roller coaster and ski lift, and ALL day from one watering hole to the next, walking in the woods, and when we drove on endless back roads so I could "leaf peep", he had really HAD ENOUGH.  I pointed over at this field to exclaim "Look Bud! There's some hay!"
















Bud took this shot of me...cheapo camera could not handle the contrast and decided bleaching out my face was the best photo function it could do.
 
Love, DJ Kathy A

7 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO. Poor you. I bet Bud did that on purpose cuz all he could think about was taking a roll in the hay. LOL. GReat photos. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much sun on your face. Cameras are really finicky -- even the really expensive ones, as you'll see if you visit my entry. The Nikon SLR that came out right after Amoeba paid a gazillion bucks (might be exaggerating) for my camera has face recognition software so it knows to focus there and adjust the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm forever trying to trick my cheapo camera into reading the light correctly.
    Love the hay pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I was thinking about how itchy that hay must be, but love the humor in the shot. My cheapo Nikon either gets it or it doesn't. I figure 50/50 odds are pretty good. Looking on the bright side, you look like one of those southern belles the sun has never seen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Sometimes I would prefer my face got bleached out! Sounds like you guys had fun! Well... maybe one of you had fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm sleeping in da hay...

    ReplyDelete