Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Mayhem meme: Keep or Regift?

MONDAY MAYHEM: Keep or Regift...

We have all received well-meaning and not so well-meaning gifts...

■You have received the ugliest sweater ever made. What do you do with it?
Goodwill bin.

■Your aunt Mabel gave you a $25 gift card to coffee joint that is far away from your home. Do you regift it?
If it is Starbucks, I give it away. If it is Dunkee, I will use it.

■Your sister in law sent you a gift card to a store that isn't in your town or online. What do you do with it?
Hmmm..what store is THAT? I guess I would let my sis in law know...



■What is the oddest gift you have ever received from someone?
Fruitcake.

■What did you do with it?
Set it out at my holiday dinner. My mother ate some of it. The rest went into the circular file.

■Did you ever wear a sweater, or something else, that was given to you just because of the person who gave it to you and not because you liked it?
No. I won't wear clothes I don't like.

■What was the best gift you got this holiday season?
Bud.

■What was the 'most regiftable' gift you received this year?
I liked all of my gifts. I cannot think of one lemon in the bunch.

■Did you keep anything that you had actually purchased with the intent of giving it to someone else?
Chocolate. I opened the box and ate them. I had to go buy another box!


■If you could give me one gift, what would it be?
Dog Goodie bag for your pooches.


■What is the one gift that I can give to you?
Friendship.

1 comment: