Saturday, December 11, 2010

SATURDAY 9 MEME: REASON TO BELIEVE

Saturday 9: Reason to Believe


1. Has anyone asked you to believe in something that called for a huge leap of faith on your part?
Yep. Love.

2. When is the last time you moved? Why did you move?
HAHAHA ...anyone who knows me knows I've moved more than anyone in the world and for the darnest reasons. LAST time I moved was to move in with Bud.

3. Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I'm curious about what the real people are doing.
Hands on...hands down. I walk and point and prod and pick thru real life things. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

4. Do you remember the first meme you participated in and if so, what was it?
One of Bud's because I'd never heard of a "meme" before I met him. Thanks a lot Bud...


5. If you could invent something, what would it be?
Time Machine.


6. Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? ...or is there just one person you're having trouble finding something for?
Old men are the worst to shop for. I've still got my father to do and I'm helping Bud pick out stuff for his folks.

7. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
Dragging Bud out shopping AND for a real tree today. This should make or break us methinks...

8. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
I never thought I'd ever get so friggin OLD.

9. Tell us about something you'll miss about 2010.
My Innkeeper friends and especially their dogs at The 1896 House where I used to work.

1 comment:

  1. You are not SO old. I saw you at 18. You have not changed a bit... ;)

    ReplyDelete