Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wednesday Wickedness meme: JENNIFER ANISTON

Today we picked Jennifer Aniston. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!


1. “A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top.”
What part of your life do you consider “the cherry on the top”?
My love life. : )

2. “I almost resent the whole fashion thing. Good God- never wearing the same thing twice and all of those things. It's a pain in the ass.”
How much does fashion impact your life?
I have my own fashion sense. I notice if someone does not care what they look like and are really sloppy and dirty, but I don't care what people wear for the most part.

3. “I've gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing.”
What’s your type?
Anything but boring.

4. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.”
Do you still learn new things about yourself?
Ohh yaaaa. It ain't pretty sometimes either.

5. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”
Have you ever had your heart broken? If yes, how did you get over it?
Yes. Time and more men.

6. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.”
What is the most recent “life lesson” that you have figured out?
Age happens.
7. “Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.”
Have you ever went against what your heart told you to do?
Yep, took a job I shouldn't have...

8. “The ultimate is finding a place where you have no inhibitions, nothing to hide, where you can learn with one another.”
Do you have any inhibitions when you are in love with someone?
Hmmm...
9. “Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day!”
What is something that happened recently in your life that you found extremely funny?
I am a very affectionate and silly when I get drunk on a work day... can't tell you more than that.

10. “The first time I kissed Brad my knees went weak - I literally lost my breath!”
Have you ever kissed someone and your knees went weak?
Yep.

4 comments:

  1. When I saw the name 'Jennifer Aniston' I didn't think this meme would be particularly good (even if I completely love her and think she's pretty brilliant).. but I have to say, love the questions! And your answers are pretty awesome too. Good stuff!

    LGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaa ;( Age Happens....

    Guess it beats the alternative.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which job should you have not taken? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do get silly! How was that wine...? :)

    ReplyDelete