Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Dating Profiles: Getting Back to Myself...

Welcome to Thursday Dating Profiles. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme.
Thursday Dating Profiles: Getting Back to Myself1. Please don't judge me by my posted pic...better ones to come soon!!!
Yep, I'm SO looking forward to them...


2. Life isn't puppies, kittens, and rainbows all the time.
Or not.


3. My goal is to get back to me over this next year.
Reminds me of that 70s song..."I've been undressed by kings and I've seen some thingws that a woman ain't s'possed to see. I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me"...


4. I can find the good in anyone and feel like I am open and trusting.
S A P


5. I give great massages.
...and You'll attract guys who want great head too.


6. Please drop me a line if you are interested in me or my cultural background.
I've often been attracted to cultural backgrounds.


7. When it comes right down to it, I enjoy putting a smile on someone's face.
Again, awaiting Bud's 3some answer...


8. I love the outdoors and being active. Loving sports and the outdoors is a plus.
Outdoor activeness divided by zero equals alone.


9. If you are looking to someone to grow older with, look no more.
Rest In Peace my friend.


10. I appreciate and find the beauty in all seasons, though autumn is my favorite.
I kinda thought he used one of my old quotes again from my own profile on plentyoffish.com! What exactly is wrong with this one Bud Weiser?!

1 comment: