Monday, August 8, 2011

CURIOUS AS A CAT MEME WEEK 283

Week Number 283


1) Create a new human culture and describe it as thoroughly as possible. Be sure to describe appearance, values, beliefs, etc.
I’m thinking of the episode of Twilight Zone where those pig people thought Ellie Mae and that handsome guy were disgustingly ugly and tried surgery to change their faces. When it failed, they put them into a colony to live together, but apart from the normal people. I’d do this with DJs instead of pretty people and have them all talk about blue vinyl and B sides in their own little colony. There would be music 24/7 and heated debates over genre preferences. I’d be in that colony. So would Bud.

2) Which animal makes the best pets? Defend why this is clearly the greatest option.
Dawgs are the best. I cannot imagine a different pet. Just dawgs.

3) What was the last thing you broke that you’re really upset about?
Someone’s heart.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.




It reminds me of Nottingham England when I visited there in ’86. There was a medieval band playing outside and I sat in the grass drinking woodpecker hard cider enjoying the moment, the band, the country. I love England so much. After living there 3 years, I still get a tear in my eye whenever I see films or news footage with English towns in it. I'm homesick, but not to live there again...just visit.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome back!

    I miss England too, even though I've never actually lived there... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss England, too. Can we go tonight?

    ReplyDelete