Sunday, August 28, 2011

I FOUGHT THE LAW MEME: Saturday 9

Saturday 9: I Fought the Law MEME

1. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?
Like speeding? Like I'm going to admit to anything illegal in a public meme?

2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?”
Fish n Chips I had the other night with Bud. Surprizingly good...

3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?
Unintentially? Hmmm...my surprizes are intentional.

4. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?
Today...stopped back at Bud's place to continue our date."

5. What was the last really funny movie you watched?
I always laugh at BEST IN SHOW. Lately I've been watching DARK SHADOWS episodes. They are funny but not intentionally. I went to a Dark Shadows convention last week and have it on the brain now. Love that show and looking forward to the movie.

6. What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do?
Play drums in a rock band.

7. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012?
Perhaps to be decorating a new house of rooms...

 8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door?
The UPS delivery guy. I got a painting from Overstock.com.

9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
Celtic in the British Isles.

No comments:

Post a Comment