Saturday, April 28, 2012

SATURDAY 9 Meme:

Saturday 9: That's Why God Made The Radio

1. The Beach Boys are back together (everyone alive, Dennis and Carl have passed, including Brian) for the first time in 25 years. It's their 50th Anniversary tour. Their new single is called, “That's Why God made the Radio”. Did radio play a huge part of your growing up years?
I cannot imagine my life without the radio. From my youngest childhood days listening to am stations like WABC and WNEW and WLNG, all of them made me appreciate music on a varitety of levels.

2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
My weight loss efforts.

3. What are you really anticipating right now?
My October wedding...so many details to plan!

4. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? What is it?
"If It's Tuesday This Must Be Belgium" is my alltime fav movie and I watched it again for the 80th time last year...

5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
On a local level, my mother. On a global level, probably a peace advocate like Ghandi.

6. Who was the last person you hung up on?
The car dealership where I bought my car Astro. They call my cell phone often, but it's a pre-recorded message when I answer which infuriates me...I finally called the number back and told them to take me off their f%$ing auto call and that I would never use them for any service ever... and hung up before they could respond. They really ripped me off when I bought my car and they address mail to me as "Mrs Collins", as if a single woman could not purchase a car without a man. I hate them.

7. Does it bother you when meme makers separate questions that could've been combined?
Huh? I don't sweat the small stuff...

8. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Does the ice cream stand count? I hate zoos and other animal prisons like aquariums...I don't want to see any particular animal boxed up for life.


9. What is the food you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without?
Cream for my coffee, popcorn, taco fixins...diet coke...there are endless items I get every time...

3 comments:

  1. How long since you've been to a zoo? Other than birds, animals have a lot of space. I guess we won't do a zoo on the honeymoon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid car salesidiots. Bud needs to answer the phone and mess with them for ya :)

    ReplyDelete