Saturday, May 12, 2012

SATURDAY 9 Meme:TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING

Saturday 9: Touch Me in the Morning

1. Who or what sleeps with you?
Bud, his iPod, and the West Hartford Marching Band...jk...

2. Last time you saw your high school best friend?
Sadly, the summer after graduation from high school and I never heard from her again...

3. What do you do when you're sad?
Drive in the country...with good music on ...

4. What do you wear when you are relaxing around the house?
I dress nicely casual...and my work outfits usually, but to "relax", I wear a nightgown and bathrobe.

5. What did you do immediately after high school?
I spent the summer going to a disco almost nightly...then in September I joined the Army...big mistake.

6. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
My niece Michelle.

7. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check yahoo and gmail e-mails then facebook. When I was waiting for my wedding dress to arrive, my 3rd site was the wedding dress website status page for shipping info...

8. What jewelry are you wearing?
Engagement ring... : )

9. Post a current song that you like. (Or name it and tell us why you like it.)
"Take Care"... a wonderful love song for light hip hop, from Drake and Rihanna... Great writing...nice lyrics...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXL2jHftKaQ

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to be done with those 'somebody died' phone calls....


    Have a great rest of your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete