Sunday, May 13, 2012

SUNDAY STEALING Meme: GET OUTTA JAIL FREE

Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part Two

21. Has there ever been anyone that now you regret meeting?
An ex manager who was a tyrant to work for, yet when I interviewed she seemed so nice.

22. What's the last film you saw? Would you recommend it?
Dark Shadows...It's a fun film if you never watched the original tv show...it's a great spoof with lots of references to the original show characters and plots for those who were fans. The building of Collinwood, the town, and the lush sets were fab. I was pleased to see Jonathan Frid and 3 other cast members at the party scene...got a kick out of Alice Cooper, tho his bit was too long (2 songs?!It's a movie not a concert!). I found Johnny Depp to be amazing as "Barnabas"...an academy award worthy performance. So, yes, I'd recommend it.

23. Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
I have lived alone most of my life and when I had roommmates, I hated it. I live with one person now, but a lover is a little different than a roomie.

24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend?
Eeeooowww.

25. We loved the results yesterday on Saturday 9. Post a rather current song that you'd like us to hear.
I posted "TAKE CARE" by Rihanna and Drake yesterday, so I'll post a different song today..."Climax" from Usher...love his voice and style...very old school sound...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8neDjQoBMQ

27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? If you are one, tell us what the best parent of being a parent is.
I would make arrangements NOT to be...
28. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask?
Yes, always. I don't care how they spend it, I just feel every person is valid and if someone needs help, I will contribute. I will only refrain from the scammers who come up to you in a parking lot with a "story" about how they ran out of gas and just need a couple bucks to get home. That is different.

29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami? Why?
Vegas baby. I hate the beach, hot sun or tropical anything.

30. What was your reaction to the president supporting gay marriage?
A sign of true leadership. Being a role model for the country is what he can do well at times.

31. You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do?
One of the hundred fifty projects I always have...or I'll sit and veg watching"Property Brothers"or "Yes to the Dress"...

32. You have 3 months left to live, what is your bucket list?
Tough one. Would discuss with S/O.

33. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better?
A hug from Bud.

34. Ever use a tanning bed?
Years ago when it was still cool to be tan 3 seasons of the year...NEVER since 1985....

35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could?
About 20 lbs weight loss and about 20 years of time.

36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
As in hungover and did something I forgot and where I was? 1. I'd find my keys and start driving. 2. I'd look for an ice cream stand.

37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now?
Probably not this...

38. At what age do you think that sex becomes less important? Why?
That is a personal decision. "Important" could vary depending on whether you have a regular partner or not. You find other stuff to do when you are not entangled in a sexual relationship...any age is the answer methinks.

39. What is your favorite breakfast food?
I like berry pancakes, french toast, waffles, and plain old scrambled eggs with good homefries...and great coffee...the latter is my usual.

40. Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be?
Either my brother in Australia who didn't do the math on time zones, or someone telling me someone has died or was in an accident.

1 comment: