Sunday, May 20, 2012

SUNDAY STEALING Meme: Imaginary Meme Pt 1

Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part One

1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
Not yet, but I'm heading for that age group...

2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now?
I have always had a thing for Brendan Fraser and Kiefer Sutherland.

3. Would you date someone you met online?
I dated many men met online. Most were nice guys, just not my type. Only a few doozies I wish I'd never met.

4. Do you wear underwear always?
When in public, always. Around the house, sometimes...

5. Do you hate yourself at times?
Yep...I set standards I don't always meet.

7. Do you like dirty movies?
No. I don't like watching other people being intimate. Most of those films are shallow, sexist and vulgar.

8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol?
The Final 3 were all good in different ways. I love Joshua's motown-Al Jarreau-John Legend style. Jessica is next generation's Barbara Streisand-Celine Dion, andd Phil is the most interesting and listenable of the 3 for me. Each week, someone has to go. I'd have preferred it had been Jessica this week. Oh well.

9. When was the last time that you bought a car?
I bought "Astro" my 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback in Frosted Glass (seafoam green shimmer color) last June. Astro needs a bath today.

10. Have you ever been camping?
I love camping. I was 11 in Girl Scouts. Went to day camp for 4 weeks during the summer and we had a 2 night sleepover camp at the end of it. I loved the taste of campfire-cooked food, the smell of leaves in the woods, walking through beautiful nature. S'Mores too of course!

11. How many times a day do you go on facebook?
4 or 5.

12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
DARK SHADOWS ... terrific fun! Johnny Depp was fabulous!

13. Have you ever worried that you'd cut off a limb?
Mine or someone elses? Only when I am playing with food removal in the sink compressor.

14. Where did you get your last email from?
A gal on facebook selling her wedding dress petticoat to me.

15. Favorite website?
Facebook.

16. Are you down with ghetto?
I like hip hop music if that's what you mean?

17. Will the world end in fire or ice?
Nuclear blast...fire is at the core of the earth...

18. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yes, especially after #17 happens!

19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working?
Yes.

20. How did you start your blog?
I was working as an innkeeper and decide to write a tourist-oriented blog, then a comical blog based on the airedalres I took care of. When I met Bud, I started my personal website KathyA's Korner to do memes and not much else.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I think about camping I have the vision of swatting the mosquito who just bit me and seeing it's smear over the big bump it left behind. So glad to be done with those days.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete