Saturday, June 30, 2012

SATURDAY 9 MEME: Just Like A Pill...

Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill

1. What was the last pill your doctor prescribed? Why?
A sleeping pill...boy has it helped! I hate taking medicine, but I need sleep...
2. How well do you swim?
I can float but cannot swim and I am frightened of water that is deeper than my waist.

3. Who has a big mouth that you like?
Bud...2nd is Steven Tyler, lol...

4. Do you believe in political correctness?
Yes.

5. Do you ever patronize people?
I have to at work. I also do it with customrs who call.

6. Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect?
Yes.

7. What song are you totally sick of and why?
Anything by Billy Joel...overplay...recently, I don't care for that "Love In A Hopeless Place" because it was played so much.

8. How old were you when you got cocky? Or did you never go there?
17.

9. When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile?
Hmmm...for a spot in line in a road rage situation...

2 comments:

  1. I had a suspicion that Bud was like that. Thanks for confirming that.

    Have a great (rest of your) Saturday Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun answers today. I guess as a teenager I was fairly cocky too.

    ReplyDelete