Saturday, June 16, 2012

SATURDAY 9 MEME:Hot Fun In the Summertime

Saturday 9: Hot Fun In the Summertime


1. What do you have planned for fun in the summertime?
I plan to stay fishbelly white inside with A/C. I hate summer.

2. Who was the last celebrity that you thought was bright until you saw them interviewed?
Cher

3. Do you think that the U.S. and our present war(s) seem to just ignore our history?

You mean like Vietnam? Yes, history repeats...
4. Have you ever conformed just to "fit in"?
At work, yes.

5. Do you feel that you at times do not enjoy the moment because you are worried about what will come next?
Yes, but mostly because my mind races to so many other distractions.

6. Does it seem that when you learn more about yourself, that others' opinions of you seem stupid?
Not sure what direction this question is going. I have never been one with lots of esteem, so other people's opinions echo in my head.

7. In rock & roll history, what bands or artists do you think made the biggest impact?
Elvis, The Beatles, Devo, Led Zeppelin

8. Who do you blame for the state of the economy? Why?
WalMart and other companies who rely on China for products rather than buying USA made. Factories going out of business in this country in order to support cheap foreign workers is just wrong.

9. Do you get upset and do you think you're being lazy when you do nothing?
Loaded question. I like to be constructive and creative with my time.

3 comments:

  1. I like your economic answer, too. That settles it, we should run the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not a loaded question. I'm sleepy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we not men?....
    you know- my answer to 7 was a joke. You're the only one who caught it. I just felt like being a smart ass with that one. And yes, history does repeat itself.

    ReplyDelete