Sunday, June 10, 2012

SUNDAY STEALING MEME: Imaginary Pt 4

Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Four

61. Ocean or pool?
Neither...I don't swim...

62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays?
Rubys got better recently. Love their petite steak. Fridays reminds me of Office Space with their cheerleader waiters with badges.

63. Did you want to go to college?
I wanted to go to music college and auditioned, but my parents wanted me to "get married" and refused to pay for tuition. I wound up going into the Army who claimed they would pay for music college and let me travel all around the world playing concerts...I had my trumpet taken from me first day of boot camp and I never saw it again until I left the service.

64. What did you last time at a mall?
Do or buy? I bought a perfume at Victorias Secret...I "did" a movie (Dark Shadows) at the mall recently.
65. Which close friend have you known the longest?
I have no close friends right now...just many acquaintances from jobs and past neighborhoods.

66. Why do you like the music you do?
I recently switched my car radio to a hiphop station and enjoy the creativity and energy that music provides.

67. Do you read much?
Not books. I love newspapers and magazines.

68. Favorite country?
USA and 2nd is England...3rd is Belgium.

69. What is something you wish you were better at?
Time management

70. What’s your favorite album/CD?
Too many to mention. Right now I am listening to a compilation CD I made that includes Birthday Cake (Rhianna-Chris Brown), Letters From The Sky (Civil Twilight), Jar of Hearts (Christina Parri), Perfect Day (Duran Duran), Trust (The Cure) and Fool In The Rain (Led Zeppelin) to name a few...I make up my own CDs.

71. What's a good dinner order?
Prime Rib, Baked Potato, Steamed Veggies, Crusty Roll & Butter....wine, dessert is a cheesecake or chocolate brownie sundae and coffee.

72. Planes or boats?
Planes, but I am afraid of flying.

73. One rumor that’s been spread about you:
That I was sleeping with the police sargeant instructor at the academy... (I was not).

74. Who is your newest friend?
A friend at work. She is a great person and mentor and will be officiating at my wedding.

75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop?
Yes, at a converted house apartment. My bedroom window was level with a flat roof. I went out there to suntan.

76. Was your last text useful?
Romantic...to Bud.

77. Favorite soda?
Diet Coke or Diet Root Beer.

78. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time, but I have high expectations of myself I don't usually meet.

79. The worst weather: Hot or cold?
I hate heat.

80. Do you play an instrument?
Trumpet and Djembe drums and a little ocarina.

1 comment:

  1. Can u stop playing the trumpet every morning? I know that the army owes you, but neighbors are throwing eggs!

    ReplyDelete