Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday 9 Meme: I Saw The Light

Saturday 9: I Saw the Light

1. Has something ever made you "see the light"?
A photo taken of me today opened my eyes to all the weight I've gained this year...yipes.
2. Do you believe you have any control over your luck?
I believe you have control over your life by decisions you make.

3. What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
Math

4. Would you want to be rich?
I wouldn't mind...

5. Tell us about a current or old song that helps you "face the world."
Depends on the situation...I like oldies for feel good music...The Association, Buckinghams, Turtles...Cyrcle...Paul Revere & the Raiders...
6. Has any dream of yours come true?
Met the man of mine...

7. What would you change if you became "the king or queen" of your country?
I wouldnt become queen...ick.

8. How do you feel about LGBT rights? (If you need to look up LGBT, then you probably need to learn more.)
I hate initials for stuff...uugh...ok, everyone is valid and everyone deserved to marry the one they love.

9. Have you ever been disappointed in yourself?
See #1

3 comments:

  1. Love your music list. "Kicks just keep getting harder to find ..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You wouldn't MIND being rich"? HA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 thank the stars for calculators. I was in banking and couldn't do math without them.....maybe that is the problem?

    ReplyDelete