Sunday, September 9, 2012

Saturday 9 Meme: Do You Wanna Dance

Saturday 9: Do You Want to Dance


1. When was the last time that you danced in public?
At Bud's niece's wedding in May.

2. Tell us about one of your closest friends.
My Sock Monkey named Sok is residing with my ex-husband who got full custody after the divorce. I miss Sok...

3. What is the most that you have ever lost?
Both parents...

4. What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor?
I took photos at our neighbor's sons rehearsal dinner and gave them the CD of pics next morning. They left the bridal bouquet on our porch after the wedding.

5. It’s election season. What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be?
Creating jobs and keeping them in THIS country.

6. What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured?
You mean like the snowstorm last October that had power out for over 2 weeks?

7. Have you been or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts?
I was a vegetarian for 3 years while I lived in England, though I did eat the fish n chips. I found their meat and chicken and pork tasted too strong and smelled icky. I enjoyed cauliflower cheese, steamed veggies n rice and french fries ("chips") to be favorites. i am no longer a vegetarian, but I won't eat lamb (strong taste) or veal(animal torture) or any seafood that has a head or shell.

8. If you had a wish for your future, what would it be?
For Bud and I to live long happy and healthy lives.

9. Who just doesn’t get it?
Politicians in general do not have a grasp on the average daily worries and finances of regular people.

No comments:

Post a Comment