Sunday, September 9, 2012

SUNDAY STEALING Meme: 88 Meme Part 3

Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme, Part Three

46. What are your LEGAL initials?
This year, KAC...next month--- KAF...

47. Who's the first B in your contacts?
Bob my brother

48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
With Bud

49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
I'm not in high school any more...no top number 1 friend...

50. Explain your last awkward moment?
I was pruning branches off my parent's house trees to use at the wedding, but I don't own the property. I was nervous at being caught in the yard...it was trespassing.

51. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yep...ghosts, bugs...tripping over things...I need a nite-lite.

52. Do you have good vision?
No, but I have pretty eyes.

53. Have you ever tripped someone?
Not on purpose, but yes.

54. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, and on purpose.

55. Are you Irish?
Part...isn't everyone? My mother's family comes from a small town near Cork called Skibereen. I visited there in 1986 and found some living relatives, but they were quite backward and catholic. They thought i wanted to steal the family land.

56. Do you use chap stick?
I used to in high school. Never could stand the texture of it.

57. Do you have any scars?
hip to hip surgical and also laproscopic cuts scars. I fell on the edge of the TV as a kid and my left eyebrow has a scar. I use makeup and hairstyles to cover it.

58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
Well, that's a strong negative perspective, but I am stilled pissed off at my niece Michelle and probably won't ever be part of her life again.

59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
I hope so..is engaged dating?

60. Name the last person to text you?
I got a spam ad from a religious place asking me to watch a video...never got that kind of text message before. I am thinking it is from one of the make up artists I turned down for the wedding, getting me back.

61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
Nope.

62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Just did to get the newspaper...however, it was only a quick trip to the box and no one was outside to catch the view. I believe you should always look nice when you leave your house, but that's my southern father's brainwashing.

63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
I think so...I don't know the names of everyone I kissed. It was the 70s man.

64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Passive side, so the big strong man can protect me from intruders.

65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Hopefully wake up with a smile because it will be sunny perfect weather...

66. Do you fall for people easily?
No, but I trust people too easily.

67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yep...and more.

68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Yep...and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment